Guidelines for Applications Software - Priority 2
Following priority 2 will make it easier to use and will include more people with cognitive impairments or multiple disabilities.
- 2.1 Allow sufficient response time to accommodate the slowest users
- 2.2 Ensure that the user interface and task flow is similar across different functions
- 2.3 Adhere to the operating system user interface guidelines
- 2.4 Provide accessible packaging, installation and configuration tools
- 2.5 Provide for users with multiple impairments